Saturday, September 29, 2007

We're home!

Wow, I've never had such a long travel day in my life...and I've been to China 4 times before this! Actually I should probably say "days" because we travelled for 32 hours straight. We ended up driving home from Cleveland (a lovely 4 1/2 hour trip) because there was weather out East and our plane wasn't coming in. In the end, our plane did end up beating us by about an hour but it was worth the gamble to drive because otherwise we would've had to stay over night in Cleveland and then come home in the morning. It's 3 am and Katrina can't sleep. We're all completely exhausted and fatigued so hopefully the next few days will bring lots of sleep and patience. Joe immediately found Katrina's John Deere in the garage (a little Gator that she can drive) and wanted to try it out. He is currently sleeping on Jacob's bottom bunk. We're a little nervous leaving him down there but I think we'll hear him if he calls out. We're looking forward to a night in our own bed with no kids around! I think the kids are all ready for some space too.

No comments: